Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day Mom!

                          My  Mom is on the right if you can't tell we look identical!
For my Mom:
So in honor of mothers day I thought I would post a blog dedicated to my mother. I wasn't able to spend mothers day this year with my wonderful mom so I thought I would share with her and everyone what an amazing mother I have. She is the most caring and loving person I have ever known. She knows how to make a hug make everything better no matter how hard things seem. She is the person I admire and look up to and I hope that I can be as good as a mother to my kids as she has been to me. She is the only person I want to care for me when I'm sick and I wish I lived closer so that she could sometimes! She inspires me everyday to have more hope and faith that everything will work out in life. I heard a quote sometime ago that you don't really understand how much your parents love you and sacrifice for their children until you become a parent yourself. I am so thankful for everything my parents have done for me. I am so truly blessed beyond measure. I have everything I could ever want because I know my parents love me more than I know. Well mom I hope you had a good mothers day and I wish I could be there to give you a big hug and kiss. You are the best mother in the world and my best friend. Love always your little rabbie! (and the best kid!) 
Love always Meg!
Sorry mom this is the only picture on my computer of me and you! We need to take more.

2 comments:

Barbara said...

What a sweet tribute to your Mom. I know how much you miss her. And yes, you do look just like your Mom!
Love, Barbara

Jaclyn said...

You look a lot like your mom. Your trip looks so fun. my other sista!