Monday, May 18, 2009

24 Years!

My Roses from my wonderrful hubby! just like the ones when he proposed!
Flowers from my mom and dad
Ted savorying the moment
Me savorying every bite!
outside cheesecake factory

Well this past friday was my 24th birthday and I must say it was probably the best birthday I have had together with Ted. He did an amazing job! I had to work all day that day so when I woke at 5am and came down stairs a cute Happy Birthday Banner was there along with 2 dozen white Roses and one of my presents! He spoiled me rotten this year! My mom and dad also sent me this goregous boquet that was sitting on my door step before I left for work. It was the best way to start off my birthday except for haivng to go to work! Its a good thing I work with some amazing people that made up the difference! Thanks girls! Anyways so we decided to really celebrate on Saturday by going to be favorite restaurant The Cheesecake Factory! I swear everything I order there is amazing. And ofcourse Ted enjoyed the choice aswell. I got pictures of us both savorying every moment of the chocolate Godiva cheesecake(it is amazing if you have never tried it) Then we headed over to eh movie theater to see Angels and Deamons which was ok I still like the first better but whatever. And to top it all off listen up ladies my amazing hubby got me ballroom dance lessons for my birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know your all saying how did you get him to do that well it comes with lots of hints and pleading. So we are going to our first offical lesson this friday night I can't wait. I just want to say what amazing man I married. He is the love of my life and I don't know where or what I would be without him. You keep me falling in love you more and more each day. You given me the hope and strength I need when when I;m having a bad day. You know when I just need a good hug and a kiss and I love you more today then when we first got married. I love you hun forever and always. Thanks for all the work you do.

4 comments:

Tami said...

Ted doing ballroom dance!!!! AWESOME. oh man that is too funny. i am totally gonna make you guys show off some of your moves next time i see you.

Happy Bday Megan! I love having you for a sis. in law and am bummed you are moving even further away.

and i've still never been to Cheesecake Factory.

Joanne said...

What??? Tami has never been to Cheesecake factory. That is wierd!! Anyway...ballroom dancing? That is impressive. Well done Ted!

Barbara said...

what a sweet birthday post. we just love you Megan and love having you as part of our family, too.

Nate and Jacque Holt said...

that is sooo sweet!! happy late birthday