Sunday, March 1, 2009

A New Home Decor!

Well, many of you don't know this but I have wanted a black high square kitchen table for about 4 years now and last weekend I finally got it. This was the first kitchen table we actually bought after being married for 4 years. While we lived in the condo we had this old plywood table that had been there for about 10 years and then when we moved to our house we used the table that came with the house which was impossible for entertaining as it had only 2 chairs. Anyways I never thought the day would come so as this may seem stupid to others it's a glorious day for me. I thought I would post a few pics of the new table and I am proud to say I went out and bought all the decorations for the table (or as Ted calls it foufou) for under 15 dollars! Not to mention we got the table for a steal of deal with 25 % off and  a extra 10% off as an add in the paper. So basically it cost us under 200 bucks! I'm always looking for a great deal and I'm quite proud of this one. Who doesn't love a good deal. So here are some pictures to document the amazing find!



3 comments:

Kallista said...

That looks so nice! I am so excited for you. I love the decorations.

Tami said...

so cute megan! we love having a square table... and 200$!! that WAS a good deal. score.

Barbara said...

Love the table! Love the deal! Ted probably thinks you are just like his mother cause I love to save and have a good deal too!Love the foofoo!! We'll see it tomorrow!