Friday, February 24, 2012

Ready and Waiting........

Well I will be officially 39 weeks tomorrow and I am starting to feel like this little girl has made herself to comfy in there!! Ted jiggles my belly and tells her to come out. He says that we have to make it uncomfortable and hence the jiggling!!! I went to Dr this week and I am a whopping 1cm and still a little thick so he did a stretch and sweep (which was not fun) and it didn't make me cramp or contract at all, like I had hoped. We are all ready for her to make an appearance, the nursery is all put together, even have picture frames up but I am waiting for newborn photos to fill the frames. My mom brought down my rocking chair last weekend for the room and it is so comfortable I love it. Good thing to because I will probably be sleeping in it most nights. I can honestly say I never thought I would be one of the many pregnant woman I see daily in my job just wanting the baby out. I use to say why not keep them in longer you can get more sleep no crying etc but I totally understand them now!! I get on the treadmill and stair master everyday hoping to kick up some contractions which they do happen while I'm on the machine but as soon as I get off they stop!!! So frustrating. aaahh. So if any of you have good suggestions how to get labor going I am up for it. I see my Dr next week and lets hope there is some change!


38 weeks

2 comments:

Barbara said...

You look so cute Megan!! I love seeing you pregnant!! Sorry you have to wait a little longer but it will all be worth it!! I say Feb 29 or March 1.
Love, "Gma Cox"

Mike and Melissa said...

Congratulations Megan! I'm so excited for you! You are such a cute Prego! I work in labor and delivery now too and it's very exciting. I hope everything goes well with your delivery. Try 4-wheel driving...then you're already in the car if you go into labor. Haha