Sunday, January 29, 2012

Baby Shower Mania


The following is picture overload of my baby showers. The first pictures were the ones my mom and sister in laws threw for me and then last ones are at my house that my church friends put together. This little girl has been very spoiled and she is not even here yet. The one at my moms house had a nursery rhyme theme. There was JAck and Jll lemonade and little miss muff-its sandwiches and mother goose devils eggs it was all very cute. They also served tea with the cupcakes my sister in-law made which were amazing (her cream cheese frosting is to die for) As part of the decorations we put baby pictures up on the fireplace mantle of Teds parents and himself and me and my parents. So people could see what this little girl might look like. Also my cute sister in-law Kelly made this Wishing tree idea where people could write well wishes for TEd, Me and the baby. I loved the rhyme she came up with to match it, I took a picture of it.
Preg Update: I'm 35 weeks now woohoo 5 to go. Everything is going well except for the fact that I'm not getting much sleep at night anymore. I have to lay all the way left or right and end up waking up several times to pee. The baby's room is almost all set up I have the crib and change table and all her clothes in place but still have to wash everything. I still have to clean/organize lots of cupboards and closets before I will feel that everything is ready for this baby to come. Oh and I still need to pack a hospital bag!!! Might want to do that soon I guess but I don't think this baby is going to come early, not with my mom and sisters history of labors.












1 comment:

Barbara said...

Loved all the pictures. Thanks for sharing. The food looks yummy! I want to see one more picture of you before the big day!
Luv, Gma Cox