Sunday, April 11, 2010

Easter



So I am having everyone on my back for not updating my blog more.The thing is we haven't had much going on in our lives as we don't have any kids to put pictures up so things kind of get redundant. Ted is still in school about to write finals almost one year down and I continue to work at the hospital. I have only 2 pictures from easter as I forgot my camera and had to borrow from my mom's. And we all know my moms camera always has a dead battery just when she needs it so we only have 2 pictures of the event. There were loads of kids running around my parents property hunting for easter eggs and Roxy join in and found one and started eating it to. I have a new calling at church I am now 1st counselor in Young Womens which I am so excited about because I haven't been in there since I was one. We are planning girls camp right now and getting ready for a youth leadership trip to Palmyra NY with the stake. It should be fun. Ted and I are planning on borrow my parents motor home and drive it down for the weekend. A nice place to escape from the kids if we need to. Thats my kind of camping. Well the weather is getting nice here and I am trying to find a nice patio set for our deck so we can actually eat outside and have a place to entertain our guests. I am also in the process of applying for Nurse practitioner school for the fall but I am late applying so I am not sure if I will get it so keep your fingers crossed. Thats all for now.

4 comments:

Tami said...

yay! thanks for updating - it's the only way i get to see you guys. that's cool that you are in YW now - i LOVE the youth and kind of hope I land there next. I'm sure they will love having you as a leader.

excited to see you guys in July!

Barbara said...

Nice to see your update. We miss you-including Roxie!! See you soon

Joanne said...

Yeah..finally an update :). I'm jealous..I have always wanted to be in YW but no luck yet. I love my calling right now (RS Teachig for our times teacher) but I would love to be in with all the hormone raging teenagers :) Have fun!!

Susi said...

YW calling should be fun! I'm jealous that you are planning a trip to Palmyra! I loved my visits to the sacred grove..hope I get to go again!! Miss you guys!!