Friday, December 19, 2008

Oh the Weather Outside Is Frightful!











Well We had one heck of a winter wonderland storm here today. It was blowing and snowing all day. Thank goodness I didn't have to go to work because it would not be fun diriving in that weather. After Ted got home from work we went outside to play in the snow and shovel the driveway. We are definately going to have a white Chirstmas which I am so excited about. Roxy absolutely loves the snow. She sticks her head all the way in it and sniffs all around. We would throw snowballs at her and she would chase them and eat the snow. Its hilarious to see her bounding through the snow that is past her belly.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Megan,
I got your message on facebook and went straight to your new blog :). I'm glad you've joined the blogging world. Also it sounds like you guys are doing all the right things about the whole baby thing. And you know, it's not so bad anymore now that I've gotten settled down here (the moving and finding a new doctor thing). I like my doctor down here too..he's really nice. I'm so jealous of all the snow up there! I really hope I get to see some snow before the winter's over...I'm going to Oregon for Christmas and I'm pretty sure they got dumped on so I'm hoping it will still be around. Sounds like things at AF are going well. I miss you guys a ton. Good luck with everything!

Tami said...

So sad we haven't seen any snow this year... :(

Here it's just been rainy and COLD. For Cali at least.