Tuesday, December 9, 2008











Christmas is Here!
I finally decorated our house for the christmas season. We finally were able to get a nice big tree this year because our front has vaulted ceilings. Its 9 feet tall! We also have a place to hang our stockings this year for Santa to fill them (although we are saving for Teds schooling so Santa is going to be cutting back this year). Roxy and Kitty watched on as we decorated the tree and house. Roxy sat on the front window for hours watching Ted hang all the lights outside the house. Teds work is going well and we have his work christmas party tonight at his bosses house. And I have finally gotten a fulltime position at American Fork hospital starting in January. My offical count of babies I have delivery all by myself is 2 and the count contiunues to grow. I love my job it is such and exhiliarting feeling. Hope you are all doing well and we miss ya tons.










4 comments:

Kaci said...

Hi Megan!! Welcome to the blogging world...it is fun!! The kids will enjoy seeing the pics of you guys and it will help them to put a face to a name!!! I'm not so great at the comments thing, but I will try to do better!!

Tami said...

Hey! I added you guys to our sidebar. Now, how bout a picture of Ted's masterpiece of lights from the outside?

Barbara said...

Great job Megan! Glad to see the pictures and read all about stuff!

Sarah said...

Yeah, you finally have a blog. I love it!! Lets go to lunch soon!!!