Wednesday, April 18, 2012

1 month +

So kirra is a little over 1 month now and growing like a weed. We went to dr. Last week and she is now 9lbs 4oz and 22 inches. She is starting to out grow some of her newborn clothes but I refuse to put them away yet because I might break down that she is no longer in newborn size. Time is going way to fast.


I try to imprint every moment with her in my memory. She is pretty much sleeping through the night now going at least 6-7 hrs and last night she went 8. At one point I woke up when she normally does to feed and checked on her just to make sure she was alive! She is such a happy baby smiling lots now and we have even got a few giggle. She makes us laugh quite frequently at her rather loud flatulence ( that she gets from her dad) I love being her mommy and spending every minute with her. I just wish she would stay little forever.





This pic is kirra meeting her 1st boyfriend Ryan ( my friend from work heather her little boy) who was born on same day at same hospital.


This was my labor nurse deb who I love and was amazing. We went back to work to visit her so she could see how big kirra had grown. They had lots of snuggles





She loves bath time, Ted calls this her strike a pose shot


And last lots of smiles these days

...except for tummy time, we hate that...


YouTube Video


3 comments:

susi and adam said...

hahaha I love the video... especially Ted talking :) lol. Yay i got to see her in person... almost :) she is so cute!!!

Barbara said...

So glad to see an update on Kirra! Enjoy this time-they don't stay little and snuggly very long. n I remember at three months I didn't want them to grow any more at all-they were just so cute! So just enjoy. Great sleeping at nite! Way to go. Heard you thanked Tami for the testimonial on the miracle blanket!See you in two weeks or so.
Love, Gma Cox

Tami said...

ha yeah. we hate tummy time too.