Thursday, September 6, 2012

Cottage week & Jenny comes to visit

Lots has been happening in our neck of the woods. In August we had the Templeman family cottage week and my sis in law took some great family pics of us. Kirra got to meet her new cousin beckham ( the only boy in a family of 5 girls). We also had my friend Jenny from nursing school come visit us for a week and we took her to see downtown Toronto where Ted works and showed her the cottage. It was so much fun to see her again I just love that i have such a good friend. Even though we haven't seen each other in over a year we can just pick right up where we left off. oh and Ted and I have yet to celebrate it, but we had our 7 yr anniversary in August too. Wow does time fly.











Baby beckham born old 6 weeks after kirra and is almost her size.


Daddy and kirra having a much needed nap


One night during the week all the adults go out for dinner and this year we had the older kids watch the younger ones and this is what it looks like when we return.


Ted started work end of August and this is his view from his office. Pretty cool view of the CN tower.


Meeting Ted for lunch in the city.


Outside city hall in Toronto one of our parliament buildings.


On top the CN tower it was very windy and kirra loved it.


Sitting in the glass floor in the CN tower looking straight down. I hadn't done that since I was a kid and I have to say I was a little hesitant to step onto it.


Kirra and Jenny at the cottage


Our anniversary that I forgot but my hubby remembered and came home with these. so sweet


Jenny's last night with us. We mss her so much.

2 comments:

Tami said...

weird seeing Ted look all grown up and professional... i think i still think of me and him as 15 and 16. :)

Barbara said...

So nice to see the update. The new cotatge looks beautiful! Ted gets ponits for the flowers! Can't wait for our visit!