Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Boy or Girl???

Well to keep everyone updated we are having a little baby GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes at 15 weeks my dr scanned me and thought it was a boy but our official 20 week ultrasound showed girl! The lady said I think its a girl and I about died. I said ahhh what?? We thought it was a boy so she said well I will have another person just double check me. So she went to get another tech but by that point unfortunately the baby refused to open her legs back up. So instead of being left in the dark going back and forth the next day at work I had a Dr confirm and there she was bum up showing us all her "lack of bits". There was no denying it we had such a good a shot its really a GIRL!!! Ted will tell you I smiling from ear to ear with tears in my eyes. I had from the moment we got pregnant the maternal instinct that it was a girl. And now I get to go shopping for all that cute girly stuff!!!
I have been feeling the baby move for weeks now and I could feel her move all day everyday. Its a nice little way she tells me everyday she is there and growing stronger. I love the little kicks and punches she makes. It almost feels like someone is tickling me from inside. She goes crazy within minutes of me eating any sort of chocolate, just like a true girl. Her most active time is at night after we have eaten dinner and are relaxing. Ted can't quite feel her move from the outside yet and that is mostly because my placenta is on the anterior wall of my uterus so I can feel her move all over but the placenta is blocking him from feeling anything yet. But this little girl has already got her Daddy wrapped around her little finger.

Here are some recent belly shots.
23wks



19wks


5 comments:

susi and adam said...

Yeah! I'm so glad you are feeling her move now. So EXCITING :) It's real!! Love you guys!

Tami said...

i still can't believe you got such a switch pulled on you! so crazy. are we really sure there aren't twins in there??? that would really explain a lot. :) SO happy for you to get that girl though. i just wish there was a boy too so my boy would have a Cox cousin buddy! you guys will have so much fun with her. girls are a blast.

Barbara said...

Yea! Thank you Heavenly Father. Miracles really do happen. So glad you are feeling well and all is going well. We look forward to seeing you all soon!
Love, Moma Cox

Joanne said...

So happy that you are getting to feel that fun stuff! I'm with Tami...you sure there aren't two in there? :)

Sonja said...

We're so happy for you. We can't wait to see you for Thanksgiving.