Monday, August 30, 2010

5 years!







As I was looking through my pictures I had completely forgotten about these few. For Teds and mine 5 year anniversary I planned a surprise flight just the two of us around Georgian bay during our family cottage week. He was totally surprised and love every minute of it. The pilot even let Ted fly 3/4 of the flight. Ted has been saying for the past couple months before this, that he wants to get his pilots licence one day and own his own plane. I said no prob right after you make thousands of dollars!!!! haha right! The other pictures are of the annual dinner cruise the adults go on with no kids during cottage week. The sunsets are amazing.

4 comments:

Barbara said...

Loved the pictures and again, I can relate!! So he wants a pilot's license and his own plane!! Big plans, eh! Congrats on five years. So glad to know you still love him!! I know he adores you! We are so glad you are part of our family now, too! We love you both and miss you lots! Canada is too far away!

Brent said...

Ted, I'll learn to fly with you. It's on my bucket list.

Tami said...

yeah brent has been talking about getting a pilot's license ever since i met him. what a fun date!

Kallista said...

That looks like you had an awesome time. Hope you are doing well! Congrats on 5 years!