Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I finally Did it!

Well I finally did it!
Tami would be proud of me because I finally had the courage to die my hair dark! Its almost back to my natural color. I really like it. Its a nice change from constantly highlighting it. Ted didn't even noticed when he came home. I was shocked. He said it was darker but because I didn't change the style he said he didn't notice!(Such a boy anwser) Anyways here are some pics of the new hair and a few of roxy lounging with her dad.

4 comments:

Tami said...

i am proud of you! and I'm surprised Ted didn't notice. it's just hair - as long as you don't do anything too crazy or too permanent, it's fun to try out new stuff. Though please don't ever cut it all off. I know Ted wouldn't allow that though. Just like Brent...

Sarah said...

So Cute, i love it Meg!!! We need to get together soon!!!

Kallista said...

I love the hair, Megan! I actually just got my hair cut the other day, and Dave didn't notice until I told him. I guess that is just guys for ya! Hope to see you soon at work.

Barbara said...

I like your long hair either way! Be darker in the winter and lighter in the summer! Best of both worlds!